ALLeGRO! District 109 Toastmasters Floating Academy
1 to 4 December 2018
A group of Toastmasters, embarking on the same journey…. because “We learn best in moments of enjoyment” (R. Smedley and the ALLeGRO Crew)
ALLeGRO! Toastmasters Floating Academy is a training event organized on behalf of District 109. It aims at fostering the growth of members, but also of clubs, areas and divisions by providing them with the tools they need to plan for success, reinforce individual leadership growth and promote teamwork…. with FUN
The Toastmasters Academy will cover leadership development topics such as time management, conflict resolution, delegation, and leadership opportunities. A 5 hours training session will be organized specifically for club officers.
Workshops in different languages will be organized depending on the number of participants and interest.
- D109 Toastmasters Floating Academy (workshops and Club Officers training)
- Cruise with stop overs in Marseille and Barcelona:
- Accommodation in double/triple or quadruple cabin
- Full board from lunch on arrival day to breakfast on departure
- Gala Dinner
- Shows & Concerts
- Kids/Teen clubs
- Connection with Toastmasters from the new District 109
- … Rhetorical battles and other social events organized by other members or clubs
Program of the Training event
- Tools to plan for success, reinforce individual leadership growth and promote teamwork.
- Leadership development topics such as time management, conflict resolution, delegation and leadership opportunities.
- Club officers training (2nd round for 2018-19)
NB: Participants will be invited to express their preference in terms of workshop topics
Depending on the number of participants, sessions in languages other than English will be proposed
Date Harbor Arrival Departure
01-12-2018 Savona (Italy) – 18:00 [All on board by 16:30]
02-12-2018 Marseille (France) 08:30 – 17:00
03-12-2018 Barcelona (Spain) 08:00. – 13:00
04-12-2018 Savona (Italy) 09:00 –
How much will I pay?
Eur 240 per person
Inside cabin features: Private bathroom with shower, adjustable air conditioning with thermostat; satellite TV; telephone; minibar; hair dryer; safe;
Eur 290 per person
Sea View cabin features: Private bathroom with shower, Sea view, adjustable air conditioning with thermostat; satellite TV; telephone; minibar; hair dryer;
Seaview Cabin with private balcony
Eur 340 per person
Sea View cabin with balcony features: Private bathroom with shower, Sea view window, private balcony, adjustable air conditioning with thermostat; satellite TV; telephone; minibar; hair dryer;
Adult in 3rd and 4th bed Eur 198 (port and service taxes included)
Children 0/4 years in 3rd/4th bed Free (port taxes eur 100 to be paid)
Children 4/14 years in 3rd/4th bed Free (port taxes and service Eur 115 to be paid)
Children 14/18 years in 3rd/4th bed Free (port taxes and service eur 130 to be paid)
- Toastmasters Floating Academy (workshops and Club Officers Training) supported by District 109
- Accommodation in double occupancy with full board on Costa Diadema ship
- Day and Night time entertainment on board for adults and children (Squok Club and Teen Club)
- Port Taxes and Service (tips)
- Vegan, Vegetarian and other dietary restrictions menu
- Drop off and delivery of luggage directly to your cabin
- Dedicated area and reserved table for dinner
- Customer service 24H
QUOTES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Beverage (possibility to buy packages on board – applies to all occupants of a same cabin)
- Optional Medical insurance
- Optional Cancellation insurance
- Everything not expressly mentioned in the “quote include” section
Note you can buy Medical insurance for euro 7,20 per person for the entire journey or you can buy combined Medical insurance + Cancellation for euro 19 per person for the entire journey.
BOOKING CONDITIONS: Registration and payment by 30/05/2018
For more details and clarification:
Agenzia Viaggi Lisippo – Via Indipendenza, 6 – Fano (PU) – Tel. 0721805749 – Resp. Raffaella Mazzanti email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of Toastmasters who responded to the call made last year by District 59 for training events to replace the fall conference 2018. The project was presented to District 59 leaders in Paris in February and was welcomed with great enthusiasm.
The ALLeGRO crew is growing but there is still room for more members to organize social events on board, in Marseille and in Barcelona. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
For more details on the event, to join the ALLeGRO Crew, share your feedback and suggestions:
Facebook event : facebook
FAQ (Foire aux Questions) ALLeGRO FAQs
Who we are : The ALLeGRO Crew
ITALIANO: ALLeGRO Foglio informativo (Italiano)